Saturday, April 21, 2012

Interesting week

This past week has been interesting to say the least. Ivy got busted for going out and drinking with her friend and some older guys. She was not very happy that we found out (although she hasn't asked HOW we found out) about her night out. Jon and I had a long talk about what to do and we decided that she was definitely going to be grounded. So because of her going out an not making good decisions she is grounded for a month, couldn't go to Hempfest with her friends, and lost her job babysitting. She wouldn't talk to me for 2 days. After she started talking to me again, she told me that she is thinking about staying up here with us for another year. WHAT? She just got majorly busted. We are 10 times more strict than her grandmother. And she wants to stay here with us instead of going back to CA and doing whatever she wants? I guess we must be doing something right.

Also this week, I was contacted via FB by a woman claiming that my exhusband (The Evil S) has flipped out and is abusing his other children and current wife. She begged me to help her save her son from him. The Evil S's current wife also contacted me to ask for my help. This caused me so much stress I ended up having a panic attack. This was not the best time for something like this to happen, being that Joseph's 10th birthday was on Wednesday. I really felt bad for these women but I felt that there was nothing I could do. I am up here in beautiful Idaho were life is peaceful (mostly). I am far away from that psycho. There is no way that I am going to get involved and have him come after me and Johnathan. IF, he tries to come after Johnathan, then I will get involve, but that would be a big mistake on his part.

Well, seeing as it is Saturday morning and I haven't yet started my math for the week, I had better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment